don't count your numbers but don't waste your days!

525,600 minutes
525,000 moments so dear
525,600 minutes
How do you measure, measure a year?

In daylights, in sunsets
In midnights, in cups of coffee
In inches, in miles, in laughter, in strife
In five hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred minutes
How do you measure, a year in the life?--Seasons of Love, Rent

I will speak not about myself, but to the honor of my God. He has brought me out of a horrible pit, and out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings; He has put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God.

Yes, the Lord has done amazing things for me! What joy! (Psalm 126:3, New Living Translation)

Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life.

Comments

  1. Happy, happy birthday, my dearest Ate Liw! Our God is amazing! Here's to more mountains to climb, cities to visit, beaches to soak in, books to munch on, movies to cry with—you get the drill. More blessings to you this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grace abounding and God willing all these shall indeed be inevitable this year (for me-and you!)...after all, as His children, the odds are always in our favor :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Job and Sweet Tooth

I'll Be Seeing You...

the long fall back to earth