Plain Palais

Photo Credit: Instagram user  @ilaria_s_luccini


We rode the tram together after...
-you picked  me up from an artsy space loaned for a weekend stay, 
-we walked to a weekend market  and traded stories 
-me beaming inspite of the grey late winter/early spring weather

because you were smiling back at me.

Photo Credit: Instagram user @mariefavrat



We rode the tram together
but before that, 
you tried to take me to Jules Vern Cafe 
- to impress me
only that it was closed on Sundays.

Unknowingly, you have already caught me unaware 
in a different country 
not so long ago 
before that almost perfect Sunday.
Photo Credit: Instagram user @maxim.maxsim

We rode the tram together 
after a  playful morning 
my cold hands warmed by yours-
knees touching,
hands grazing (other body parts).
Brunching. 
Like two teenagers on their first date.

Photo Credit: Instagram user @grunelieve
Photo Credit: Instagram user @littlegreycat


Walking in the rain, 
endless hours of conversation 
over food and coffee
and organic tea from Auckland
(I bought especially because I remembered you liked drinking them)
inside that artsy space loaned to me for a weekend.

We rode the tram together
after you carried my bag
and even offered to carry me on your back.

We rode the tram together 
after you said all the right words.
Photo Credit: Instagram user @sassahbubac
Photo Credit: Instagram user @dayana_jove


Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg
Photo Credit: Instagram user  @johanpc



It was words that I fell for.
In the end, it was words
that broke my heart.

-Memories, Lang Leav-


We rode the tram together...
that almost perfect Sunday afternoon.
And I wish the tram didn't stop too soon
because that tram ride was
our first and our last.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Job and Sweet Tooth

I'll Be Seeing You...

the long fall back to earth